Monday, July 20, 2009

Ragbrai



Tomorrow it is off to Ragbrai Bike Ride--no, I'm not riding a bike, but my two children are--one right now and delivering the other to join tomorrow. I'm very proud of them--I know they have alternative motives other than just getting exercise, but at least they are doing something special and making great memories (between themselves and others from around the world). What have you done in your life sharing with other family or people that you will remember with a smile on your face?

3 comments:

  1. I've done RAGBRAI twice with my freshman college roommate. It is such a great time. My legs were sooooo sore after the first couple of days, but by the end I'd recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, did you get them both off? My latest bike ride was at Peninsula State Park in Fish Creek, WI. It convinced me I'd better start working out or I was going to lose flexibility and ability. Kind of depressing.

    ReplyDelete